The 99 Effect Help
The NinetyNine Effect is a two player game. Player versus the computer (Dr. Fill).
Each player has seven jars of liquid, they take turns adding their jars to the central beaker. The Goal of the game is NOT to be the person who takes the beaker over 99.
To help you out, you can try to get special ingredients. Each time the score changes to a multiple of 11 (11, 22, 33, etc...) the player that reached the multiple of 11 will get a special ingredient.
Things you can find in your jars:
- 1-9: These add that amount to the total liquid in the beaker.
- Drain 10%: Removes 10 from the total in the beaker.
- Free Pass: Adds nothing to the beaker, and makes it your opponents turn.
- Fill Er Up: Makes the amount of liquid in the beaker 99, regardless of what it was before.
- Force Two Plays: Force your opponent to play twice in a row. Negates the force two if played just after the opponent plays one.
- Play high cards early, and save special cards for the end of the game.
- Which special you play when makes a large difference.
- The computer CAN make mistakes.
- Use Fill Er Up early if you have lots of specials.
- There are 52 total things to play, 4 of each kind.